Exam Management System
Conduct Online Examination, Customised Report Card and Track Students Progress
With Digi Shiksha Gradebook & Examination Management System, eliminate the unnecessary cost and paper wastage incurred during the examination process. Institute can conduct descriptive and objective type examination, generate multiple reports, terminate the report card printing, reduce workload for school staff, provide instant feedback on student progress and access to view their results in a single click.Request a Demo
Features of the Gradebook and Examination Management System
- For each examination pattern, there are settings which help format any evaluation.
- Skill based examination can be made & skill-based mark entry for each subjects can be shown in report card.
- Create student activity & marks based grading exams. Also, add student attendance in reports.
- Generate each term examination report along with the end of year report card.
- Easy, quick assessment and publishing of exam reports with instant alerts & notifications to parents.
- New Report Card Templates allows customizing the look and feel of the term and planner reports.
- Create multiple grading profiles for the activity or subject exams.
- Show students records and remarks in Gradebook Reports against each subject in exam planner.
- Import marks in bulk. Also, import planner and set up for a new academic year.
- Subject-wise exam report is available for analysis by teachers along with the complete batch report for the class teacher.
- Flexibility for teachers to enter marks and update it whenever necessary.
- Digi Shiksha flexible examination module allows all type of institutions to set up and manage various kinds of grading systems for the courses they run, be it general, CCE, ICSE, CWA, GPA or CBSE patte